Pro® Flash 14Premium Flashing Tape (14 mils)
Description:Pro® Flash 14 flashing tape is a self-adhering membrane PP film with butyl hybrid adhesive on a PET liner.
Pro® Flash 14 flashing tape's common applications include sealing around windows, doors, and other openings and transitions in exterior walls. Product Applications: Features:
- Good Abrasion Resistance
- Good Moisture Resistance
- Low Temperature Application
- Made in the USA
- Short Term - High Temperature Resistance
- UV Resistant
- Waterproof Backing
- Weather Resistant
- High strength PP film and adhesive which seals around nails and prevents water intrusion.
- Installation temperature range 10°F to 150°F.
- Butyl hybrid adhesive with excellent low and high temperature flexibility and adhesion.
- Puncture resistant. UV resistant.
School & Library Download PDF
Arts & Crafts Download PDF
Professional Framing Download PDF
Want More Information?
Complete the form below to be contacted by an expert. We typically respond to requests within 24 hours during normal business days Monday – Friday.