Pro® 9522 mils Polyimide Film Tape
Description:Pro® 952 2 mils Polyimide/Kapton Tape
Pro® 952 is a polyimide film and silicone adhesive designed for high temperature masking applications, including the protection of printed circuit board gold finger contacts during wave soldering. It is used in electrical insulation applications meeting class H requirements. Product Applications: Features:
- Clean Removal
- Easy Unwind
- Good Abrasion Resistance
- Good Adhesion
- Good Chemical Resistance
- Good Moisture Resistance
- Good Solvent Resistance
- Good Tensile Strength
- Low Temperature Application
- Short Term - High Temperature Resistance
- UV Resistant
- Waterproof Backing
- Removes cleanly without adhesive residue after exposure to heat/chemical.
- Excellent electrical insulation. Wide operating temperature range up to 500°F.
- Thin and conformable enabling masking of uneven surfaces.
- Excellent resistance to solvents, acids, oils
School & Library Download PDF
Arts & Crafts Download PDF
Professional Framing Download PDF
Want More Information?
Complete the form below to be contacted by an expert. We typically respond to requests within 24 hours during normal business days Monday – Friday.