Pro® 882LConductive Copper Foil Tape
Description:Pro® 882L is a conductive copper foil tape.
Pro® 882L is a conductive copper foil tape. Pro® 882L construction permits conductivity along, as well as through, tape and adhesive. Pro® 882L is used as a solderable for circuit repair on PC boards. Pro® 882L is used for electromagnetic and radio frequency Product Applications: Features:
- Good Abrasion Resistance
- Good Adhesion
- Good Chemical Resistance
- Good Moisture Resistance
- Good Solvent Resistance
- Highly Conformable
- Low Temperature Application
- Outdoor Use
- Quick Stick
- Short Term - High Temperature Resistance
- UV Resistant
- Waterproof Backing
- Weather Resistant
- Copper foil is highly conformable to both irregular and curved surfaces.
- Solderable surfaces allows fast and easy fabrication of parts.
- Conductive adhesive offers excellent shielding effectiveness.
- Liner allows the tape to be die cut into pieces.
School & Library Download PDF
Arts & Crafts Download PDF
Professional Framing Download PDF
Want More Information?
Complete the form below to be contacted by an expert. We typically respond to requests within 24 hours during normal business days Monday – Friday.