Pro® 5050CDouble-coated Acrylic Foam EHB Tape (20 mils)
Description:Pro® 5050C EHB (Extreme High Bond) is a modified acrylic foam adhesive tape.
Pro® 5050C EHB (Extreme High Bond) Tape is used in many indoor and outdoor applications. EHB Tape often replaces spot welds, rivets, nails, liquid adhesives and other permanent fasteners. Product Applications: Features:
- Builds Bond Over Time
- Good Adhesion
- Highly Conformable
- Low Temperature Application
- Outdoor Use
- Permanent Bond
- Short Term - High Temperature Resistance
- 20 mils thickness helps adhesion to irregular surfaces.
- Acrylic foam combines a high level of internal strength.
- Modified acrylic adhesive bonds well to metals, glass, painted surfaces, and medium/low surface energy plastics.
School & Library Download PDF
Arts & Crafts Download PDF
Professional Framing Download PDF
Want More Information?
Complete the form below to be contacted by an expert. We typically respond to requests within 24 hours during normal business days Monday – Friday.