Safety & Security Committee:
Team meets quarterly to develop, plan and promote building, equipment, workplace and fire safety and ensure disaster recovery.
Team Members: Rosanne, Bob, Mike Harned, Dave Klinger, Tony, Andre, Terry, Linda.
Building and Equipment and Workplace Safety:
- Capital expenditures to add cameras and improve access control at all entry points.
- Implemented forklift maintenance and strengthened driver certification.
- Implemented work order process to make needed repairs as required.
- Provided CPR & First Aid training to 20 employees in 2013 and completed re-certification in June 2016.
- Hearing testing for all production employees- baseline and annual.
- Additional machinery has been purchased to help assist employees lifting in the warehouse.
- Series of Training Webinar's on Office Safety to provide understanding and information how to prevent safety hazards and injuries in the office. Some of these webinar's included: Office Safety, Walk Through Service Safety, Hearing Conservation and Noise Control, and Effective Safety Committee Communication.
- Trained fire marshals and captains at the Middlesex Fire Academy and recruited fire and emergency organization.
- Trained all employees on fire exit and actions during an emergency and held several fire drills.
- Added several additional pull stations and alarms throughout the building.
- Enforced and monitored the landlord’s responsibility to test and document fire alarm and sprinkler systems.
- Strengthened emergency call and contact procedures and support technology (Honeywell Alert System).
- 100% Cloud Migration Solution completed in June of 2015.
- 100% VOIP Migration Solution completed in May of 2016.
Employee Assistance & Wellness Program:
Pro Tapes is proud to provide its employees with the “WorkLifeMatters” employee assistance program through Guardian and Integrated Behavioral Health. The program is geared toward support and guidance for matters that affect everyday life, including topics such as Education, Dependent Care & Care Giving, Legal & Financial, Lifestyle & Fitness Management, and Working Smarter.
ProTapes has been dedicated to conducting business with integrity. We are committed to an ongoing effort to improving our processes with the understanding that change and investment now will mean a better future for our employees and customers. We participate annually in an energy savings return program with the state of New Jersey. We encourage eco-friendly business practices, including recycled corrugate, pallets and energy saving equipment and lighting within our company. We have partnered with suppliers that support our philosophy and we are proud to report that our cores and boxes are made from 75-100% of recycled materials. Our investment in machinery over the past several years has reduced waste and saved energy. As a company we strive to think of innovative ways to continue to lessen our impact on the environment.
Employees Proud to be
Celebrating Anniversaries for 2017-2018
CELEBRATING 40 YEARS
- Chris Hart, Vice President of Sales & Marketing
CELEBRATING 30 YEARS
- Jeffrey Hart, Lead Generation & Conversion Manager
Celebrating 20 Years
- Emmanuel Attia
- Pedro Almanzar
Celebrating 15 Years
- Christie Krupski, Customer Service Rep
- Ezekiel Miller, Shipping Supervisor
Celebrating 10 Years
- James Flinn, Mid Western Regional Sales Manager
- Yolanda Rosario
- Edward Miller, President
- Dana Hart, Sales Account Specialist
- Kimberly House
- David Mormak
- Ycelsa Martinez, Packer Level 2
- Manolvi Gomez, Lead Operator
- Federico Peguero, Packer level 1
- Dajuan Harmon
CELEBRATING 5 YEARS
- Marie Petit-Homme, Inside Sales & Customer Support Manager
Employees Promotions between July 1, 2016 and January 1, 2018
Employee Training Programs & Certifications:
- Forklift Re-Certification (every 2 years)
- CPR & First Aid Training
- Fire Safety Training
- Back Safety Training
- Time Management Training
- Performance Review Training
- Management Training
- ISO Auditor Training
- Customer Service Training
- Accelerated Process Improvement Training
- Computer Skills & Software Training including: Email Etiquette, Windows XP to Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2013, MAS 500/SAGE 500 ERP