About Rotary Die-Cutting at Pro Tapes®
Pro Tapes® has multiple machines with high speed rotary die capabilities. A rotary die cutting machine is electrically operated and uses a rotating cylindrical die. The engraved rotary tool allows for the tightest tolerances. Material that is feed through gets cut by the rotary tool into smaller parts, shapes, or perforations.
Rotary die-cutting works well with most substrates, yields higher production rates and greater precision (for better quality parts), with the ability to perform multiple functions (such as printing, perforating, and laminating).
Meet Our Converting
VP of Sales & Marketing
Learn more on our
Meet the Team page.
Rotary Die-Cutting Capabilities
- Can process thicker and larger parts
- Repeats lengths from 6” up to 39.37”
- Can be processed in roll form or individual parts for more efficient customer use
- Faster processing, more cost effective
- Parts and liners can be printed as well as die-cut
- Laminate up to 4 materials inline and multi-layer cut
- Web widths up to 300mm
- Waste/scrap ejection
- Solid dies, flexible dies, floating dies, vacuum and air ejection
Image & Video Gallery
Want More Information?
Complete the form below to be contacted by an expert. We typically respond to requests within 24 hours during normal business days Monday – Friday.
Pro Tapes® provides custom printing and custom packaging solutions, along with in-house design and support. Raise brand awareness, and keep your product looking fresh. Learn more.