About Narrow Web Slitting at Pro Tapes®
When volume doesn’t warrant wide web slitting, Pro Tapes® has the ability to economically process short runs on our narrow web slitters.
Meet Our Converting
VP of Sales & Marketing
Learn more on our
Meet the Team page.
Narrow Web Slitting Capabilities
- Slitting methods: razor, score, rotary die and shear
- Widths: 6mm to 300mm
- Tolerance: +/- .03125, .005 upon request
- Core sizes: 1” 1 ½” and 3”, up to 18” finished roll O.D.
- Laminating: five substrates up to 300mm
- Rewind methods: lock, slip and differential (each roll is independent) core
- Tabbing: Standard paper tabs for start-up and double-coated tabs for non-PSA products and linered products
- Substrates: Non-PSA, PSA Single-faced, PSA Double-coated, Paper, Cloth, Films, Specialty, Butyl Rubber, Foams, Vinyl, PVC, etc.
Image & Video Gallery
Want More Information?
Complete the form below to be contacted by an expert. We typically respond to requests within 24 hours during normal business days Monday – Friday.
Pro Tapes® provides custom printing and custom packaging solutions, along with in-house design and support. Raise brand awareness, and keep your product looking fresh. Learn more.