About Lathe Slitting at Pro Tapes®
Lathe slitting is a much needed capability for odd slitting opportunities (narrow widths or multiple widths within a web) and small volumes. Some products simply process better on a lathe slitter.
Pro Tapes® has the ability to program our lathe slitters to slit several different widths on one log roll with little set-up time involved. Our “programmable” lathe slitters store the specifications of jobs like recipes and produce consistent quality every time.
Meet Our Converting
VP of Sales & Marketing
Learn more on our
Meet the Team page.
Lathe Slitting Capabilities
- Single and double blade as well as saw blade
- Slit to widths as narrow as 1/64”
- Tolerance: +/- .005, up to 700mm (28”) O.D. of base stock.
- Core sizes: 1”, 1 ½” and 3” I.D.
- Microprocessor controls, job numbers assigned for each customer, automatic setup
- Slitting profile controls: self-lubricating, auto sharpening, lock or driven blade
- Substrates: Non-PSA, PSA Single-faced, PSA Double-coated, Paper, Cloth, Films, Specialty, Butyl Rubber, Foams, Vinyl, PVC, etc.
Image & Video Gallery
Want More Information?
Complete the form below to be contacted by an expert. We typically respond to requests within 24 hours during normal business days Monday – Friday.
Pro Tapes® provides custom printing and custom packaging solutions, along with in-house design and support. Raise brand awareness, and keep your product looking fresh. Learn more.