The average cost to repair a greenhouse is approximately $1,400. That means that a small tear, crack or puncture on your greenhouse covering can quickly lead to big, expensive problems if it’s not addressed immediately.
Don’t be caught off guard! Keep a roll of Pro® Greenhouse Repair Tape handy for both emergencies and regular maintenance.
What is Greenhouse Repair Tape?
Pro® Greenhouse Repair Tape is a 5.9mils single sided polyethylene (PE) Film coated with a transparent acrylic adhesive system.
Its primary application is for sealing, splicing and repairing grow tunnel polyethylene films and sheets. This product can be used in both indoor and outdoor environments. Its UV-stabilized and provides longer holding power.
Key Features of Pro® Greenhouse Repair Tape:
- Translucent green color for easy splice identification while still allowing for light transmission
- Low residue
- High tension
- Resists both extreme low and high temperatures
- Strong UV resistance over a 12-month period
- Conforms well to irregular surfaces
- Long ageing adhesive that will not yellow
3 Reasons to Keep Pro® Greenhouse Repair Tape Handy
If you are in the Farming and Growing Industries, here’s 3 reasons why you should keep this convenient tape in stock:
- It’s a cost-effective solution
- It makes DIY repair fast and easy, without the need for expensive tools or equipment
- It features a high initial bond on panes in glasshouses as well as grow tunnel poly film
Custom Specialty Solutions
The standard length for Pro® Greenhouse Repair Tape is 108FT and standard width is 2” (48mm), 4” (96mm) and 6” (144mm).
However, Pro Tapes® is also capable of offering customized products. Our 150,000 Sq. ft. facility is equipped with a full range of state-of-the-art converting and custom packaging equipment. Our highly equipped facility allows us to offer custom solutions while reducing lead times and assuring consistently high quality products.
We can offer custom widths and lengths as well as custom die-cut shapes. Take a virtual tour of our headquarters to discover what Pro Tapes® can offer you.
Choose Pro Tapes® as Your Greenhouse Repair Tape Supplier
Questions? Need assistance in choosing the best tape for your application? Reach out to us any time at email@example.com and we will be more than happy to help.