Pro Tapes® has an exciting opportunity for a Packer. In this role, you will ensure product is prepared and packed according to customer needs, while having a direct impact on the efficiency and level of success we achieve as an organization.
- Working closely with machine operators and others to confirm product will meet customer requirements.
- Following directions on work orders.
- Check output as to specifications on work orders and visual inspection of goods produced.
- Recognize non-confirming goods and inform the department manager.
We are looking for self-starters who have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- 1 year of factory-related experience is desired.
- The ability to read and interpret work orders for processing.
- A good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- The ability to read and use simple math, and use basic hand-held measuring tools.
This role is based out of our North Brunswick, New Jersey headquarters, and you must be within a commutable distance. The standard hours of this position will be Monday – Friday from 6:30am to 3pm. Overtime may be available as dictated by business needs.
Pro Tapes® offers our employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Excellent health, dental & vision insurance, with options to fit you & your family’s needs.
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Community Volunteerism Opportunities
- Profit sharing potential
- Company Matched 401k
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, light to moderate physical effort is required. You must be able to lift up to 50-pound boxes. You will be regularly required to stand, reach and move about the facility.
***Offers of employment made by the company are contingent upon satisfactory completion of one or all of the following: a background investigation, education verification, and reference check. You will be required to take a pre-employment drug test, and your offer of employment is contingent upon the successful passage of that test.
Pro Tapes® is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, color, gender, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic as defined by state, local, and federal law.