Pro Tapes® has an exciting opportunity for a Material Handler. In this role, you will help to coordinate the flow of material through our fast-paced warehouse and manufacturing floor, while having a direct impact on the level of success we achieve as an organization.
- Move materials, supplies, and finished goods to designated places in the facility, using hand trucks, forklifts, etc.
- Use of an RF gun to track and locate all materials.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
- Performs other warehouse/manufacturing functions as needed.
We are looking for self-starters who have:
- At least one year of experience in warehouse/manufacturing.
- The ability to maintain computerized inventory system promptly and accurately.
- The desire to work in a team environment.
- A good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Experience operating powered industrial trucks, including forklifts, Order Pickers, Walkies, Trans-Stackers, and Clamp Trucks. Certification is desirable.
- Experience with handheld scanning devices.
- The ability to read and use simple math, and use basic hand held measuring tools.
This role is based out of our North Brunswick, New Jersey headquarters, and you must be within a commutable distance. The standard hours of this position will be Monday – Friday from 6:30am to 3pm.
- Light to moderate physical effort required.
- Ability to lift or maneuver material in excess of 45 pounds.
- Regularly required to stand, reach, bend, and move about the facility.
offers our employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Excellent health, dental & vision insurance, with options to fit you & your family’s needs.
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Community Volunteerism Opportunities
- Profit sharing potential
- Company Matched 401k
***Offers of employment made by the company are contingent upon satisfactory completion of one or all of the following: a background investigation, education verification, and reference check. You will be required to take a pre-employment drug test, and your offer of employment is contingent upon the successful passage of that test.
Pro Tapes® is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, color, gender, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic as defined by state, local, and federal law.