Pro Tapes LLC has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Mechanic. In this role, you will maintain all manufacturing and slitting equipment, while having a direct impact on the level of success we achieve as an organization.
- Analyzing mechanical and operational problems in assigned equipment.
- Conducting preventative maintenance check and inspection of assigned equipment, reporting findings to supervisor and taking appropriate action.
- Maintaining the tool room and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Performing regular safety checks on production machines, office area, and fire extinguishers.
We are looking for self-starters who have:
- Knowledge and experience with computerized machinery.
- Basic math skills to be used in measuring and setting up die cutting.
- The desire to work in a team environment.
- A good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
This role is based out of our North Brunswick, New Jersey headquarters, and you must be within a commutable distance. The standard hours of this position will be Monday – Friday from 6:30am to 3pm.
- Light to moderate physical effort required.
- Ability to lift or maneuver boxes and rolls of tape in excess of 50 pounds.
- Regularly required to stand, reach, bend, and move about the facility.
Pro Tapes LLC offers our employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Excellent health, dental & vision insurance, with options to fit you & your family’s needs.
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Community Volunteerism Opportunities
- Profit sharing potential
- Company Matched 401k.
***Offers of employment made by the company are contingent upon satisfactory completion of one or all of the following: a background investigation, education verification, and reference check. You will be required to take a pre-employment drug test, and your offer of employment is contingent upon the successful passage of that test.
Pro Tapes LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, color, gender, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic as defined by state, local, and federal law.