Pro Tapes LLC has an exciting opportunity for a Label Specialist. In this role, you will ensure proper labeling of all products, while having a direct impact on the level of success we achieve as an organization.
- Carries out tasks associated with labeling, documentation, or change control according to approved procedures, templates, and standards. Performs tasks in accordance with the Quality System and regulatory requirements.
- Proofreading of documentation.
- Helps to maintain document templates and project tracking logs through standard electronic formats. Enters information into database systems.
- After introduction to work processes, begins to assist with the writing and revision of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and/or documenting procedures for intra-departmental use.
- Interfaces with appropriate contacts to coordinate printing and assembly tasks of documentation.
- Assist with packing when necessary.
We are looking for self-starters who have:
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet, database, e-mail software and use of appropriate software tools such as MS Office suite, AutoCAD, Adobe Professional products (i.e. Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign), etc.
- 1 to 2 years in the manufacturing industry
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Strong interpersonal skills and be a team player
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
This role is based out of our North Brunswick, New Jersey headquarters, and you must be within a commutable distance. The standard hours of this position will be Monday – Friday from 6:30am to 3pm.
Pro Tapes LLC offers our employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Excellent health, dental & vision insurance, with options to fit you & your family’s needs.
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Community Volunteerism Opportunities
- Profit sharing potential
- Company Matched 401k
***Offers of employment made by the company are contingent upon satisfactory completion of one or all of the following: a background investigation, education verification, and reference check. You will be required to take a pre-employment drug test, and your offer of employment is contingent upon the successful passage of that test.
Pro Tapes LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, color, gender, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic as defined by state, local, and federal law.