Pro Tapes® has an exciting opportunity for a Jr. Graphic Designer & Social Content Creator to work as part of the Marketing Team, under guidance of the Content Strategist & Brand Designer.
This individual will create marketing materials for social media, web, email, digital and print ads. A qualified candidate will have a strong ability to translate concepts into designs and implement them on various platforms and content management systems.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts, or related field or relevant work experience
- Online portfolio of work, or ability to present work samples
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience with social media content creation, scheduling posts, and channel management
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS for formatting blog posts and marketing emails
- Experience with basic video editing to produce short videos for social media
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong creative problem-solving with a sharp attention to detail
- Ability to take direction, contribute original ideas, and iterate designs based on constructive feedback
- Photography experience is highly desired but not required
- Basic Microsoft Office Suite knowledge
- Design digital and print marketing materials following brand/style guidelines
- Assist in creating written content for social media, marketing emails, blog posts and print ads
- Publish content to social media, engage with audience/followers, and moderate comments
- Format and publish blog posts using WordPress
- Design and compose email marketing campaigns
- Enhance our Amazon storefront and product pages through the creation of visual content
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
This Hybrid role is based out of our North Brunswick, New Jersey headquarters. The standard hours of this position will be Monday – Friday from 8:30am to 5pm.
Pro Tapes® offers our employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Excellent health, dental & vision insurance, with options to fit you & your family’s needs.
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Community Volunteerism Opportunities
- Profit sharing potential
- Company Matched 401k.
***Offers of employment made by the company are contingent upon satisfactory completion of one or all of the following: a background investigation, education verification, and reference check. You will be required to take a pre-employment drug test, and your offer of employment is contingent upon the successful passage of that test.
Pro Tapes® is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, color, gender, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic as defined by state, local, and federal law.