Pro Tapes® has an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Assistant. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with different departments and handle a wide variety of administrative tasks, while having a direct impact on the level of success we achieve as an organization.
- Assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative duties, including preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
- Providing support to our managers and employees.
- Make meeting arrangements.
- Suggest and manage employee well-being and site events.
- May coordinate special projects as assigned.
We are looking for self-starters who have:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Extraordinary attention to detail and organization skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools.
- Willingness to learn/flexibility.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
This role is based out of our North Brunswick, New Jersey headquarters, and you must be within a commutable distance. The standard hours of this position will be Monday – Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm.
Pro Tapes® offers our employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Excellent health, dental & vision insurance, with options to fit you & your family’s needs.
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Community Volunteerism Opportunities
- Profit sharing potential
- Company Matched 401k
***Offers of employment made by the company are contingent upon satisfactory completion of one or all of the following: a background investigation, education verification, and reference check. You will be required to take a pre-employment drug test, and your offer of employment is contingent upon the successful passage of that test.
Pro Tapes® is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, color, gender, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic as defined by state, local, and federal law.