Benefits at Pro®
Paid Time Off
Paid Time Off and Holidays
All Full-time employees are entitled to Paid Time Off
Pro Tapes will match the first 3% of a participant’s contribution at 100% and the following 2% at 50% and all employee contributions and company match dollars are fully vested on first day they are deposited.
Medical, Dental and Vision
- A choice between two High Deductible Plans for both you and your dependents, as well as,
- A Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) equal to half of the plan’s deductible
- A choice between two Dental plans – A traditional Dental Insurance plan or a DMO
- Enrollment in either Plan automatically enrolls you in VSP – Discount Access Vision Insurance or you can upgrade to a VSP – Signature Full Feature Vision Insurance that includes allowances on the cost of frames as well as discounts on lenses and treatments for cosmetic extras and laser correction surgery.
- A Healthcare Reimbursement Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- A Dependent Care – expenses such as daycare, before- and after-school programs, eldercare, pre-school, and more.
Commuter Reimbursement Accounts
A Commuter Reimbursement Spending Account (CRA) allows employees to set aside pre-tax dollars to be used for eligible commuting expenses, including parking, transportation, and vanpool services.
Plus Much More, Including
- Employee Assistance & Wellness Program
- Employee Training Programs & Certifications
- New Employee On-boarding Plans and Mentorship Program
- Profit Sharing
- Regular Employee Appreciation
- Give-A-Ways and Celebrations