Pro Tapes® most recent investments add a new level of versatility to our already formidable arsenal of state of the art converting equipment.
With our recent additions to our production line-up, our new G&A RT800 and ALS dual mandrel automated lathe slitter, Pro Tapes® is taking it to a whole new level of speed and flexibility when it comes to service and quality.
Here are some of the key features that our latest investments bring to the table:
G&A RT800 WIDE WEB SLITTER:
- Can handle from .625″ to 74″ rewind widths.
- Maximum outside roll diameter is 31.5″ on the rewind side.
- Laminating station for full width laminations.
- Automatic score blade positioning system that dramatically reduces setup time while improving slit width tolerances and flexibility.
- Can slit multiple widths within the web allowing customers to purchase smaller minimums per size all slit from the same web.
- Automatic finished roll discharge system.
- Programmable PC store recipes for repeatability.
ALS DUAL MANDREL FULLY AUTOMATIC
- Dual mandrel doubles the capacity of standard lathe slitters.
- Programmable PC stores recipes for repeatability.
- Multiple core ID options 1”, 1.5” and 3” inside core diameter options.
- Can slit multiple widths within the web for increased flexibility and smaller minimums.
- Tight slitting tolerance plus or minus .030”.
- Can slit from .062” to 62”.
As the premier converter of pressure sensitive tapes, we are excited about these additions to our already impressive converting lineup. These units will help enhance our converting services to our customers. Current equipment includes 6 fully automatic wide web slitters, 5 semi-automatic wide web slitters, 4 fully automatic lathe slitters, 12 state of art narrow web slitters and several rotary and flatbed die cutters as well as several flexographic printers.
Consider Pro® for your next converting opportunity, we have the right equipment to get it done cost effectively and on time!